Ethics by design seminar
Time & Location
About the event
n the introduction to ethics by design, where we focussed on human rights, participants learned a lot of new language and conceptual ideas relating to ethics. This included:
- Distinguishing between descriptive and normative statements
- Learning about consequentialist and deontological ethics
- Being introduced to the UN Declaration of Human Rights
Participants often ask for more time to discuss these ideas. However, from experience, I know that spending more than 2 hours discussing philosophy can get weary. So I'm introducing these ethics by design seminars.
- As soon as you sign up you'll receive a worksheet that should take 3-4 hours to complete.
- I will give written feedback on your worksheets
- Where workshops have up to 20 participants, this is capped at 6.
- You'll have the time and space to consolidate your learnings, and ask questions you might not have thought of before, and have a conversation with other members of the community.
To launch this seminar, I am taking 20% off the price for participants. These will eventually be £80 - for now they are £65.
The seminars will take place on Zoom.
PLACES RESTRICTED TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THE ETHICS BY DESIGN WORKSHOP.